Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hinglish for New age Bujees!!!

Who so ever has watched Malayalam movies in 80s and early Nineties will undoubtedly agree that the quality of Malayalam movies stood right at the top compared to other Indian movies. The art cinema scene in Bengal was very rich but commercial movies didn’t carry that strength and aura.. Once hailed as the flag bearer of Indian Cinema, Malayalam film industry is on its downfall. It is limping and dragging itself as if it has Elephantiasis on its right foot… Sad and disappointed, I decided to try the movies of new age bujees -(means budhi jeevis-intellectuals) Indian-English movies and my fate landed me in “15 Park avenue “, I was shocked to see right in the junction the director was MOON WALKING. Second look I realized she was walking with Elephantiasis on both the legs..
Viewers : Please pretend to be schizophrenic; being sane is the last thing the director wants :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home