Thursday, February 02, 2006

Chris The champ!!!

Chris,
In last 4 years we became very good friends. I still remember we first met at our office Gym and later I moved in to your group. I was always amazed by your energy, drive and passion for your work. You were always there in the office by 8AM and left for home by 9-10PM. In these 14 hours except for your evening break for swimming you were always writing code or mentoring new guys. You were always very calm and cool, You are loved as a colleague respected as manager and admired by many as a wonderful human being. I think you derived your energy from your passion for sports. You seriously pursued your hobby and I think this was and is the main fuel, which makes you keep going. As I always told you are real champ. I am
attaching your Bombay marathon experience write up


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home